Friday, September 17, 2010

Good Weekend for Racin...

Who is doing what????? I know Hoppe has a freshly built CX bike ready to go, so he is ready to do some CX racin on Saturday at Swope...

For me, I lucked out and none of the top running mtb guys (UFD Cat2) made it out to Arkansas City, KS for the Tour De Lizard. So I am still holding the top spot (by a thread) on the Cat 2 UFD series.. The last race is at Swope on Sunday... So barring my wife going into labor, I am going to try my A$$ off to win this bad boy by a good showing... Its defiantly going to be interesting, the course is exactly opposite of my strengths, rocky and technical... Can't all be out at Krug! Unfortunately.....

Owe well, you never know what can happen during a race... Just go 110% and see what happens....
Wish me luck & no mechanicals!!

4 comments:

OLDFATSLOW said...

So, how rocky, rough, hilly are the Swope trails??

JDOUG said...

Jimbo! you ride a full suspension... Does it really matter how rocky they are? HTFU!!

OLDFATSLOW said...

Rocks hate me! They have sworn to get me and hurt me!

JDOUG said...

Jimbo, there were rocks let me tell ya.... The only think I like better than racing on rocks is racing on wet/muddy rocks!!!

I'll post a race report whenever I can get some results....