Tuesday, December 11, 2007

Ugggh.... Not Good


Hope everyone is okay, whether they have power or not. For the time being, I still do. Trees down everywhere in my neighborhood. Spent the morning cutting limbs off of a fence in my back yard. Neighbors took the brunt of the damage though. Also have some water in the basement.... Weird.
I shudder to think what the trails look like. Whatever you do, don't go out there until after the melt. It will be like a room full of mouse traps out there right now.
Good luck, stay safe, stay warm.

3 comments:

shawncforce said...

Looks like more snow tomorrow perfect for skiing but I'm sure the trails are impassable. Bummer

Lansen said...

Bet you are right. What does Snow Creek look like????

shawncforce said...

Looks good, just talked to someone who works there. It opens tomorrow.