Friday, March 19, 2010

I pitty the foo who did not get out yesterday!


Holy Sheet! Hit the trials with Randy yesterday and it was eveything I hoped it to be! 60 plus degrees, wearing shorts and just a jersey....
We hit up both croby's, girlscout and brownie, they were nice, only a few muddy patches.

I was surprised that we did not see anyone else out there.. I guess its a good thing when your riding with somone whearing these!

On another note, got an email that they are letting all the wait list folks into the
Dirty Kanza 200!!! be careful what you wish for huh... I am afraid this ones going to hurt..

Too bad that when registraion was going that all you jackasses were thinking your going to get into leadville. So I am going to have to go to this one solo...

4 comments:

OLDFATSLOW said...

You shoulda rode Krug! It was a little wet is spots, but everything was ridable. Also did Brownie and North. Saw your trucks at Corby, but I was about shot by then. hopefully we won't get much moisture this weekend. Anyone heard any thing about Lawrence river trail conditions??

JDOUG said...

Originally I had planned on going out there on Sat… Forgot about it and now there is no way…. I know Randy is working, don’t know about anyone else..
I figure, if it’s as flat as everyone says it is, a pre race slow lap wont take mush out of me… I have not heard from JP either, we had spoken about going there this sat…

Anonymous said...

Hey guys! I did not contact anyone about riding in Lawrence tomorrow due to the weather report, rain and snow...It is sleeting here now and sure it will be snowing by the a.m. We can only hope the onslaught is over the next 24hr. Next week looks good, the river trails traditionally dry fast as long as there is minimal flooding.
I plan on pre-riding next Sat. a.m., but if you get in early next week, a one lap pre-ride will be sufficient on that course...Hope to see you all next Sunday at the River ready to throw down!
Great job JDoug getting into Kanza! You might want to give Cam a call and get some down and dirt advice on that race, he has intimate knowledge of that bad boy...
Talk soon!
JP

Anonymous said...

I hit the trails on Thursday and Friday! Thursday was cut alittle short when my seatpost busted half way thru GSC. I saw Dave C. at Corby N on my way back. I couldnt believe how good the trails where! Friday , I took off work early and got a ride in before the weather hit, cant wait til we can be on the trails again! BradBoB