Monday, November 15, 2010

DeStad, Levenworth

Great day for Racing!! I can't say enough about the courses they put together out there. I am quite fond of them.. Always have a bit of everything...

Got the gear ready and headed down there with Hoppe.. Brad Bob, Spenser, Derek and JP were all in attendance...

Its been a little since I raced last and felt it a bit... Thought everyone did pretty well, JP has been doing a ton of racing lately... Hoppe did have to DNF because he uses crap pedals... Guess you can't teach an old dog new tricks...

We even had the Bob's (Fitz & Baily) came out and show their support.... By support I mean drink Blue Moons!!! Thanks for coming out fellas....

I'm going to post my race report on my blog, so you wont be forced to read it....JDoug's OCD.
 Let me know if you want any links to other race reports....

More info for your reading/viewing pleasure! Also, I saw a ton of video cam's out there.. I will post them as I find them..



Derek sporting is killer twin 6 jearsy
 Me
 JPS killin it
 Spenser, aka El Mustashio
 Brad Bob, pulling a double up on race day
 Hoppe before his DNF.. Dude just get some Eggbeaters!

No comments: