Monday, November 22, 2010

Manions II, CX ~ with video

The three stooges, Randy, Hoppe and myself made it down to Manions part doux and had a great time..
The course was tough, with a good amount of climbing involved. Just the way we like it!

Hippy took 9th in the 35+ 4s.. Not bad for not being on the bike for 2 weeks.. But more importantly JP Brocket got a picture of him in all his glory, which is now my screen saver... I asked him what happened, and told me he was just resting...


Hoppe Killed the Masters 40+! Which is extra impressive after I think he walked the lemans start... When I saw him go by on the fist lap, I think he was dead last... Pulled it together to win!


Good job dude, I'm going to catch you one of these days!!!

I did was seems to be some cherry picken and got my first cross win... Took 1st in singlespeed....

The course was well planned out I thought, in a valley which was cool... Had one really good climb in it which made everyone racing heart rate spike every lap... Here is a good pick of the backside of the course...


Although it looks downhill, its a bit deceiving.. You even had to work to go downhill on this course!!
MANION II RESULTS

ROGERS PHOTOS

BROCKETS PHOTOS

Here is a cool video JP Brocket put together... I see the hippy in there in the 4's... also myself in a couple in the singlespeed race... We went before the 4's...


Race Reports: I will add more when I see them....
Big thank you to all of those that made this race happen.. And a huge good luck to everyone racing Jingle Cross this weekend... Wish I was coming with you a-holes!!

1 comment:

JDOUG said...

Holy crap! I did not watch the video all the way to the end... Awesome cameo by our very own.. Mr. Hippy!!! Instent Classic!