Friday, July 13, 2007

Thurs night

Rode Corby with Jim, Rusty, and Aaron last night. Great weather, although I got rained on riding home in the dark.




After Corby, Aaron peeled off and Rusty, Jim, and I rode the Girl Scout Camp trail a couple times. Coming out of the trail Jim ripped a sidewall, bummer. That trail is a lot of fun, and definitely a technical challenge. I have to put my foot down a couple times in the rocks, at least until a good line develops. I think it is a little tougher picking through that stuff with the big wheels.




Here's Jim racing up the parkway to get to the Scout Camp:




After the flat we all rode back to Corby where Rusty and I took another full lap in the twilight. Rusty and Jim are riding fast - put them in the lead for most of the ride, as I was just trying to keep up.


It was a good night.

No comments: