Monday, August 27, 2007

Spiders

After eating about a pound and a half of spiders on the Corby South Loop I ran into Dave, Randy, and Tom heading out for a Sunday AM ride. Stopped to chat for a bit as Randy fixed the cables that he previously put on Dave's bike, that were originally purchased from Tom. Confused? Me too, but I think the jist was that everyone in that little circle had screwed eachother in one way or another.

Here's a picture of Randy tuning up Dave's bike on the back of his car - while he tells me what a pussy I am for the previous posts this week. Excuse me for having feelings. Well, after a good cry and a group hug we hit the trails again. I had to peel off after a North lap but it sounded like the rest of the group was heading to the girlscout camp trails. Good times....


No comments: