Sunday, April 20, 2008

Ahhhhhhhhh!


Man did I need that...


Jim and I rolled through Corby North and South, then headed over to GSC. Did the Brownies section then knocked out the GSC trail, then the Brownies one more time.


Jim headed for home and I cruised over and did Corby S & N one more time.


Needed some time on the bike to clear my head. Feeling a little more lucid now. I'm hoping to spend a few hours on two wheels this week. Then, with a little luck maybe racing Perry on Sunday.


"Serendipity. Look for something, find something else, and realize that what you've found is more suited to your needs than what you thought you were looking for." Lawrence Block
It's funny where you find what you need to keep it all together. What's funnier is that the lynch pin holding it all together may seem to have nothing to do with all the pieces involved. I Serendipitously was reminded of this truth today - sadly, it seems I had forgotten.

No comments: