Saturday, April 7, 2007

Corby Trail Report



Rode the Corby trails front and back today. Cut out all of the trees that are down, with the exception of the one on the decent to the pond (it was too big to cut through with my saw).




The North side is also cleared of down timber. The trails are also starting to break in. Keep riding them, it won't be long before they are fast.




Who ever has the "trail work leaf blower", please give me a call. The trails at Krug and Corby both need too be blown. Sticks have now blasted two drive trains for me.... and I'm tired of it.




I didn't take any pictures today, as it was kind of a turd of a ride. Cutting timber, dog ate a bunch of pooh, wrapped another stick through the drive train, and got a flat in the front. Really though, trails were great on the pond side; and the North trails are developing way faster than I thought they would.




Well Happy Easter. Hope everyone has a good one. I'm sure the Easter Bunny has been working hard on something for you.
And I bet his delivery team is on their way.

No comments: