Each ride advertised on this site will abide by the following format:
- Ride will begin within 10 minutes of the posted start time.
- The first segment of the ride will be geared to keep everyone together. The "keep it together" part of the ride will be between 1/2 hour and 1 hour in length, and will be chosen based on the group that shows up.
- At the end of the first ride segment, we will stop and make the decision on what's next.
- If everyone wants to continue on at the same rate and pace, that's what we'll do.
- If there are diverse riding abilities and goals present, riders may split. One group will continue to be geared for a cohesive group ride. The other group will be geared for higher speed and a more "race pace" type of ride. The higher speed group may hit several different trails and will not be as concerned with maintaining the group structure.
We'll give this methodology a try on Tuesday night. Hopefully lots of people will be able to make it out and we can try out the format.
See you all at Corby - start the "keep it together" ride at 6-ish.