Sunday, November 19, 2006

Sunday Afternoon @ Corby

Javier says "Are we riding or are we farting around?"


Javier says "I am the man!" Jim says "If you say so..."

Javier and I did 3 laps at Corby this afternoon. Trail conditions were good, weather was in the mid-40s. Ran into Jim on the last lap and finished it out with him. Good times. Only one wreck, and guess who it was... That's right, it was me. Ran out of steam on the rocky uphill, and lucky there was some sharp rocks there to stop my knee from falling any further. Almost shed a tear, damn!


After lap 3 I went home to support the wife's Jazzercise effort. Those ladies are animals!


Also, checked out some of the Corby Extension trail markings before Javier arrived. Looks like it is going to be cool. Shawn is definately the savant when picking out new trails, it all just looks like trees to me. Can't wait to start breaking them in!

1 comment:

Tenacious T said...

People, don't be fooled by Lansen regarding how he fell over... it was because yours truly, TT, came to a crawl up a longer & steep hill and insted of raming his front tire into my rear (tire that is!) as he had done a couple times already, he lost balance and fell over. Just goes to show you that you have to be careful when folling TT.